Saturday, May 29, 2010

Strawberry Festival

Today Me, Mikey, Lily, Danielle(my twins sister) and Nephew Dylan went to the strawberry festival! We had a lot of fun! It was pretty crowded, and hot as crap, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Plus It was nice to get out of the house, since we've been cooped up since my sister's surgery. I was so excited when I came across a hair bow stand! Lily has a few hair bows and I absolutely love them. I've been on the hunt to find a navy blue one to match her 4th of July out fit. And I found one! I also bout a cute white one and a little pin with the letter "L" on it that goes in the middle of the bow. I had been storing them in her little diaper caddy thing, but I also found a little hair bow holder that nails into her wall and all her bows snap on to it! It also had an "L" on it, which I loved!


Lily had a great tine at the festival, she love to be outside, though she did get a little cranky about an hour in, but she took a nap, and woke up in another great mood!



I am so in love with being her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment