Saturday, May 1, 2010

Holy cow! It's May :)

I am so excited that May has finally arrived. I Love knowing that summer is right around the corner. I am a summer girl, always have been and always will be. Winter is just not for me, I sware I feel actual pain when I'm cold. Though my two favorite people's birthdays are in the winter... Mike in January and Lily in February. I am much happier in the summer, sunshine puts me in such a great mood, plus I'm a summer baby, and who doesn't loves when their birthday rolls around?!

We enjoyed our first day of May by spending most of it outside. We first decided to go to Mt. Trash more ( a park) where they we're having some sort of festival like thing for earth day. We quickly realized it was too hot for that. I am pretty panicked about Lily being in the sun. Her getting sun burnt terrifies me! So after about a half an hour we decided it'd be best to go home for a little while until it started to cool down. Lily went down for a nap while I read some of my book. I'm reading New Moon.. even though I saw the movies before I read the book but I figured better late than never. We decided to head over to my twin sister's house after.. her and her neighbor's were having a mini cookout. We had a lot of fun and Lily loved being outside. It was much nicer this time around, the sun wasn't beaming down on us! Lily loved laying outside, and my niece Madison loves to spend time with her cousin.
 It was a great day and I can't wait for more fun summer days with my sweet family!


She always lays with her and calls her Lily Bugs. I just love watching them together!

Hope everyone had a great 1st day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment