Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cereal and a red head! ha!

The last two days have been exhausting. Having my niece and nephew here is a lot of work. Between Madison, Dylan and Lily I feel like someone is always needing me. I haven't sat down since they've been here! Thankfully though, My sister is recovering well.

We have been just hanging around the house, But some new things have been going on..We tried cereal with Lily! I felt like she was ready, and my sister, and my mom started all their kids around this time also. I figured I'd just test it out and see how she took to it. SHE LOVED IT! We ended up mixing it with some banana baby food into it, she liked the flavor of it more than just the plain cereal.



I was so relived because I have a fear of food and babies. HA I'm going to have to get over it I guess.

I have always noticed something else that is new with Lily. I think she may be a RED HEAD! I think some of it is just Light but her her is noticeably turner more red.


  
You can also see it a lot in the first picture of her eating.





ahhhh a red head! who would of guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment