Monday, May 24, 2010

Just some things...

Not much has been going on around here, We have enjoyed some nice days out at the beach. Lily LOVES being outside. She loves to feel a lite breeze, and gets so excited as she feels it go by.

Lily Pie and Daddy

Enjoying the sun with mommy

We have also been doing a lot of cleaning and relaxing. My sister is getting surgery this Tuesday, and since her husband is on a deployment, and she wont be able to lift Dylan for a few days after, she is staying with us. I've been organizing our spare bedroom for her. Since we've moved in it was kind of just a catch all room. I am excited to have my niece and nephew around for a couple of days, They move to Ohio in Oct so I'm trying to treasure every minute with them before they go. It is creeping up so quick. I really don't know how I'm going to manage with my sister and the kids gone. I see them every day and they are such an important part of my life. Plus, I've had my twin around me all day everyday for the past 22 years. It's going to be a big change with her not here.

We have had a lot of fun just laying around the house( when we weren't cleaning) We have been just playing together. Me and mike love seeing Lily smile, so we spend all day trying to coax them out of her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment