Friday, June 4, 2010

My little mover...

I have been so busy! My sister went home on wedensday and Me and mike have been picking up the house ever since! Going from the 3 of us to 6 people in the house was exhausting. But I was glad to have so much time with them, and she'd do the same for me. But i am glad to be back to our normal routine.

Lily is growing so fast. We recently started waking up to a suprise. I don't know how she does it, But lily is turning completly sideways in her crib through the night. I think she may be pushing with her legs, becuase she did it last night on her changing table as I was changing her. She is getting mobile! HA! slowly but surely! Here is how she started the night. with her head at the top of her crib...


And when we woke up this morning this is how I found my little mover...



I love it! I am so blessed.

She is also becoming even more active during bathtime. She goes nuts in her bath tub! I love bathtime before bed becuase she tuckers herself out with all the kicking and moving she does! She loves to be in the water! I can't wait to see if she likes pools just as much as the bath.

splashing around!










Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment