Monday, April 26, 2010

Random things..

The past week has been a little crazy. I did pretty well during my first week back at work, but I'm still getting used to being away from Lily. And my body is definitely feeling it! after bed rest for 3 months and then being home a lot after Lily was born I am so sore from going back to work. My feet are not responding very well to it!

Lily is doing amazing, growing like a weed and doing new things everyday! My favorite is how much she moves her legs now. I lay her down on the on a blanket and she goes crazy just kicking away! She also loves to kick the water in the bath! And I think it's just adorable :) She is starting to coo and ake tons of little sounds also! Bedtime has also been getting better, she is only waking up once at night, sometime 2 if it's one of her "rough" night. I am definitely looking forward to the first time she sleeps through the night!
She i smiling all the time now, and is a pretty happy baby most of the time!

her cheesy smile!

Mike and I babysat our nephew Dylan the other night and had a blast! He is 8 months old so he is a lot of fun! we even got brave and went out to dinner with him and Lily. people seemed confused, ha ha. But Dylan loves Lily!


It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment