Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleeping in!

Lily slept until 8:30am this morning :) That never happens. My early bird baby usually wakes up anywhere between 5:30am - 6:30 am. She eats and then is asleep an hour and a half later again.. I have been trying to find a way to get her to sleep until 7 or so, but she totally surprised me when she made it until 8:30!

Other than her new found love for sleeping in, she is changing so much everyday! She is growling! And she thinks it's so funny when she does it. She is also moving so much in her crib at night. I never find her in the same spot that we lay her down. She is either sideways, or has wiggled down a foot or so. 

She is still trying to get over her cold. Her ear infection seems much better, but her cough sounds just terrible. The doctor keeps saying she just has to work through it, But I hate hearing it. Her 4 month well baby apt is next week ad if her cough hasn't improved by then I'm going to expect them to look a little further into it. A friend of mine has 3 children all under 4 and the all have bronchitis! I would hate for Lily to have something like that, that they are just passing off as a cold.

Well until next time, I'm off to enjoy the morning with my little Lily pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment