Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that...

I've been doing a lot of cleaning. We are getting our carpets cleaned tomorrow so I want to have everything nice and neat so that I'll have clean carpets and a perfectly clean house. The task I just can't catch up with is laundry. I sware it's never ending! All 3 of us just have too many cloths.

Lily is changing so much everyday and I'm trying not to miss any of it. She is rolling over every time you put her on her back, she goes right over to her belly. She rolls when i am trying to changer her diaper, then gets upset when I make her stay o her back so I can put her new diaper on! Plus she loves to be naked and loves when i giver her diaper free time.(thankfully there has been minimal accidents) I discovered how much she loves it when she had a rash and her doctor told me to let her have some time without her diaper, she's been hooked ever since. She is starting to sleep through the night more, still not every night but we are getting closer. She has begun to roll over in her sleep and it freaks me out! I'm still uncomfortable with her sleeping on her belly. She rolls from her back to her belly great, but seems to struggle more with going from her belly to her back. She also has a new favorite toy. It was my nephews and I saw Lily enjoying it when I picked her up from my sister's so I brought it home for her. She is such a sweet girl and I am so blessed to have her!


isn't this the cutest picture!? aah I'm so in love :)

1 comment: