Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mike's first Father's day, and Lily rolling over !

Happy father's day to all the daddy's!

I am so blessed to have such an amazing father. My dad had always been there for me, and I know he always will. He hold a very special place in my heart and I am very lucky to call him my dad, and Lily is very lucky to have such a loving grandpa, who makes her giggle all the time. She Lights up when she sees her grandpa and it melts my heart.

Lily is also very blessed when it comes to her own daddy. Mike is a better father than I could have ever asked for. He is so hands on, and is truly and equal partner when it comes to raising Lily.  Since the day she was born, even before that, when I was still pregnant.. me and Lily were always his first priority. He worked over-time for 3 months straight so that I could be on bed rest to keep Lily safe. He is so loving and sweet when he is with her, watching him and her together is the best part of my day. He is a natural born father. His father passed away when Mike was 15, just 2 years before we met. I know Mike loves him so much and I know that his father taught him well. It is so awesome knowing that Lily has another grandpa watching over her. I am so thankful to have Mike in my life. 

His first time holding Miss Lily

just adorable!


Mike is looking a little rough here. But it really shows how exhausted we were!
(p.s. isn't she so cute, and tiny!)


 There is nothing better than seeing this!



On another note, Lily has hit another milestone! she is rolling over! she had been very close the past week or so but this evening she officially made it over. How exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment