Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding.Birthday.Baby Shower.Anniversary.

Me and Mike have been busy little bee's lately.

On Thursday we went to a friend wedding at botanical gardens. It was beautiful. We had so much fun. We haven't really been out together since miss Lily was born, so we really enjoyed sometime together. It was also Lily's first sleepover, she stayed with my sister and I was so relieved when she did so well!

On Friday it was mine and Danielle's birthday. We went to ocean breeze water park for the day, while my mom watched our babies. Me, Mike and Danielle had a great time. I love swimming, so I was excited to go. We spent the rest of the evening just hanging out, just us 3. Mike is so awesome when it comes to including my twin sister in everything. Her husband is in the navy, and I'm pretty sure in the 5 years they've been married, he has maybe been here for one of her birthdays. We often joke that he sometimes has 2 wives and 3 kids, rather than just me and Lily. Overall we had a great Birthday, and I loved my gift from Mike. He got a video camera, which I've wanted since Lily was born. :)

On Sunday we went to a friend of ours baby shower. I love all things baby, plus she made it a pool party so I was having a blast. Lily loved swimming, and it was SO hot, so I'm thankful for the time we got in the pool.

Today is Mine and Michael's 2end wedding anniversary! Unfortunately we both had to work but we plan to celebrate Friday! I am so thankful the me and mike found each other and I am truly blessed that he loves me the way he does. I fall more in love with him everyday.

We had a pretty busy weekend so now we are settling back into our Monday routine.
Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment