Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have a 4 month old!

I still can't believe Lily is four months old today. It still feels like yesterday that I had her. Heck, I still feel like we just found out we were pregnant!

In the past two weeks Lily has become a completely different baby. She has grown so much!
Here's what my baby has been up too...
  • She giggles! She has let out a few laughs here and there but now she is really giggling. My twin sister seems to be able to get them out the easiest.
  • She is quite the talker. Always cooing and making noises, Sometimes it almost sounds as if she is yelling.
  • Still not sleeping through the night, but we'll get there.
  • She has a little tooth bud! we discovered it on Friday the 11th. it's her bottom right tooth that is coming through. It hasn't broken through yet, But I'm still excited! ( maybe this is why she isn't sleeping through the night)
  • She is starting to hold onto things a lot more now. she loves a little pink rattle she has and grabs onto and holds my shirt, and loves to hold blankets.
  • She is very responsive to people and loves attention. She almost always smiles back at you, when you smile at her.
  • Today she almost rolled over. From her belly to her back. She got all the way over, she just couldn't bring her head all the way around. But  think within the next week or so she'll be a pro.
Being her mother for the past 4 month has been a true blessing. Me and Mike are so grateful to God for blessing us with this little lady:)

No comments:

Post a Comment