Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rough night equals a rough day.

My little lady has been quite fussy...
Last night was pretty rough. Mike had to work so I was home by myself with her, and I struggled. Normally, Lily goes to be very easy. take about 30 minute in her room and she's out. but last night.. it took 2 hours! @ stinkin' hours. And guess how long she stayed asleep? Not even 3 hours! By 1am I was exhausted and I threw in the towel and came down stairs and put her in her swing. She slept for about 3 hours there. Mike came home and let me go to sleep, Thank goodness! Not only was I exhausted but I'm fighting off a nasty sinus bug and I was feeling terrible.

I was hoping last night was just an off night, But her fussiness continued all day today. She has an ear infection, So at first I thought maybe that was bothering her, then I thought maybe she was teething. who knows... But he is asleep now and hopefully tonight is much easier.

The other day I bought her new hair bows and LOVE them. Here she is sporting her new pink one!


On another note.... I've been finding lots of projects around my house that I wanna tackle. First of all, our backyard is a mess! our border collie, Riley goes out and digs, and digs, and digs! I can't get him to stop! he pulls up roots everywhere. So before we clean up and get our backyard all pretty, I'm going to have to find a way to get Mr. Riley to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment