Friday, April 9, 2010

Pregnancy

Here I am.. making my grand entrance into the world of blogging.

Life has been amazing, crazy, sleepless, joyful and so exciting since our Lily has arrived. I am still in shock that she will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. I still feel like I am pregnant, it all happened so fast. I really wish I would have just slowed down and enjoyed my pregnancy a little better. I was so busy counting down the weeks until I could meet Lily that I forgot how wonderful pregnancy was. I rushed through it and I'll never get those moments back. We will have more children, so I know i'llget to expirence pregnancy again, but not Lily's pregnancy.



After years of worry about infertility, due to endometriosis, I never thought we would be able to get pregnant so quickly. When it happened I was so happy, then when pre term labor followed by bed rest happened at 26 weeks, that is when I began the countdown. My goal was to just make it one more week, then another week, and another after that. and before i knew it I was 37 weeks and she was here! having her here has been the best few weeks of mine, and Mike' life. But I find myself wishing I enjoyed her growing inside me for just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment