Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our first night out

Last night me and mike went out together for the first time in 8 weeks. His cousin offered to babysit, and a friend of ours was going out for her birthday, so we decided to join. I'm still learning how to let other people watch Lily. I was proud of myself though, I only "checked in" 3 times.

We started the night off at dinner at cheeseburger in paradise. I don't drink often, more like never, really.But I got brave and ordered a drink. by far it is the best drink I have ever had! I can't drink things that taste like pure vodka, haha. So I was suprised to find a drink that I liked because that normally doesn't happen. from there we headed down to the oceanfront. Me and Mike are not bar people. i'm almost 22 and am probably the only person my age who has never been to a bar, but we said what the heck. A few shots later with the birthday girl and I was just giggling away. Mike didn't drink because he said he would take care of Lily when we got home, so me and my twin sister got a little ahead of ourselves. I had 12 shots! yes 12! And I was feeling good, having a blast dancing. I don't let loose to often and it felt really good to just dance and have a good time. That is, until it hit me, like a ton of bricks. I looked at mike, and he knew.. it was time to go home. By 11:30 pm I was done, haha. We got home and he put me to bed.. Lily still isn't slleping through the night so I woke up around 3 am to help Mike then was back asleep.  I woke up this morning with Lily, suprised to find that I feel great. I was so worried last night that I would be feeling crappy,but, nope! i'm lucky.

All in all, I really enjoyed having a night out with my husband, sister and a few good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment