Friday, April 23, 2010

"Show us your life friday" How I met My husband

Today on Show Us your life Friday - it's "how you met your husband/wife/fiancee".
so here it is....

 
Me and my husband, Mike met through work. We both were Lifeguards at Ocean Breeze Water Park. I didn't know it then, But those were the best 4 summers of my life.
 
A good friend of mine, started to date a good friend of his..We were all at in service on Tuesday July 13th 2004 ( can't believe I remember that!) and after, I was going to go with my friend to her new boyfriends house to hang out. We walked out back to get in his truck, I didn't drive yet since I had just turned 16 about 2 weeks prior to this. He only has  2 seats in his truck, and I remember saying " i can't fit in that with you guys!" So Ryan  told me that his friend Mike had planned to come over as well, and I could ride with him. I look over to where Ryan was pointing and that's the first time I saw him. He was putting his stuff in his car, so I walked over to him and said " I'm riding with you!" he looked confused but just agreed. So that's it... I got into a car with a complete stranger!
 
We talked the whole way to his friends house and I knew that we were going to be together!
on July 21st 2004 we became a couple an it's been the best 6 years of my life!
Here is us when we had just started dating!
I was 16 and he was 17!
 

In July of 2007 he asked me to be his wife, to which I happily agreed..
The on June 28th 2008 we became Mr & Mrs Thompson!


2 comments: