Friday, April 16, 2010

well baby check up!

Yesterday Lily had her 2 month check up. I was extremely excited for this appointment because I was dying to know how much she weighed. I was not looking forward to her shots, that's not my thing. Thankfully Mike was off, and went with us so that I didn't have to be the one to hold her. She did pretty well, she only cried for about 30 seconds. She was knocked out for the rest of the day! Which was a good thing considering she was super cranky from the shots! I mean SUPER cranky.

Here are the stats!

She is 9 lbs 8 oz! ( way off from my guess of 8 lbs 5oz, and mike's of 8 lbs 8 oz)
She is in the 16th precntile for weight, up from the 3rd at her 2 week check up when she was 5lbs 14 oz.

She is 22 inches long! and in the 33rd precentile for height

She is still a tiny baby, But she has filled out SO much. She was 5 lbs 10 oz at birth and was really skinny! I can't believe the difference 2 months makes!

Here is her first bath at home- skinny minny!
As you can see, she was not a fan yet!

Here is her a few days ago! all chunked out!
and loving baths now.


She has stolen my heart!

1 comment: