Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pregnancy update

I am glad to say that I have been feeling great so far in this pregnancy. No throwing up (yet..) just exhausted all the time. Based on my LMP I was 8 weeks 2 days, however I had an ultrasound this morning and it turns out I am a lot earlier in the pregnancy. 5 weeks 1 day. I go back on the 16th for another ultrasound to get better measurements and a better look since I am still so early, but right now my due date is Aug. 8th 2010! I'll post some pics from my new ultrasound when it comes up, that way you'll actually be able to see something, ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    You won one of the Slice of Joy cards for The Cheesecake Factory on my blog! Yay!! Do you mind emailing me your address so I can get that sent to you! Thanks!

    francisfamilyblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete