Saturday, December 4, 2010

Better late then never.. Thanksgiving 2010!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This was the first year that both my family, and Mike's were together. This year my parents came over to Mike's grandmother's house. Normally we eat at Mike's family's then head over to my mom and dad's house. It was great to only have to go one place this year!

I have so much to be thankful for, My wonderful husband. He works so hard for me and Lily. Though I still have to work, he works even harder than he should so that I don't have to work as much, he loves every smile Lily gives him, and gets just as excited about every giggle and squeal she makes as I do. I am thankful for Lily. In her almost 10 months here with me (18 is if you count when I was pregnant) She has taught me so much. I am thankful for her health, happiness and for the love she has for me. There is nothing greater. All of my family has been so supportive and helpful this year. I am so blessed to have them. And though I complain about my job daily, I am thankful to have one. I am a very blessed girl.

Lily LOVES to feed herself. We plopped some mashed potato's on her high chair and let her dig in. She loved all the attention she got and we all loved the food!

My father is terrible at pictures. He was looking at Lily the whole time. ha. best I could get.




Lily eating her first Thanksgiving meal!


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment