Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lily's first parade!

Just recently, Lily attended her first ever parade. Every year the city of Norfolk holds the Grand Illumination Parade. Basically it's when they turn on all the Christmas lights in the city, and then have a parade to celebrate! Lily did phenomenal, considering it ran a little past her bedtime, and my kid loves her schedule. Her favorite parts were the bands, and the floats with lots and lots of lights! Me and Mike really enjoyed seeing her get so tickled by it! we plan to make it an every year tradition!

 All snuggled up.
Watching the floats go by



I was so excited that my family joined us at the parade! my mom, dad, brother and his girlfriend came along :)




We had such a great time! can't wait to do it again next year with two children!

I will do a Thanksgiving post, and pregnancy post here soon, this house isn't going to clean itself! ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment