Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 years ago today.. brought my first baby home.

My dog, Bailey. I love this dog, like she is literally, my baby. Yes.. I am one of those people. But seriously, how could you not?

Look at that face

She was 6 weeks old when I got her. This was my first night home with her. Me and Mike were instantly in love.

 She is silly, and playful, and has the best disposition. She has been wonderful adapting to getting a new brother ( Riley) and now to having Lily around.

She loves to cuddle with her daddy when he comes home from work.
 She also thoroughly enjoys car rides.
 She was there to bring my spirits up when I cam home from the hospital on bed rest when I was pregnant with Lily.

 And her most favorite thing... swimming. She.goes.nuts.

4 years ago today, I got the best early Christmas present form my future in-law ever. Thanks for being such an amazing dog Bailey boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment