Monday, December 13, 2010

Little misses first SNOW!

 Lily is 10 months old today! I'll save her monthly update for tomorrow :)

Today, it SNOWED!

Though we do get snow here in Virginia beach once in a while, we don't count on it. Most winter's we get none. Last winter we had a big snow storm and got LOTS of snow. Lily was still keeping warm in my belly though, so she missed the fun! Ha! So did I since I was on bed rest :/

Though today we only got 1" of snow, it was enough to drag my baby girl out in for a few minutes. 

Here she is when she was looking out the door at the snow.

 " mom! Can we please go check this stuff out?!"

After throwing some layers on her, which she wasn't very pleased about, we headed out the front door. 
Honestly, I don't think she really loved it. She definitely noticed it and reached her hands out to try and touch falling snow flurries, but she really just seemed confused the whole time.




 Finally got brave enough to reach for it on the ground. She was surprised by how cold it was.


We only spent about 5 minutes out there. Both me and my baby girl are beach girls. I tried skiing once, I was decent at it, but I just hate cold weather. I'm sure I'll feel differently in July when I am 9 months pregnant, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment