Monday, November 15, 2010

My butterball is 9 months old!

Lily is 9 months old! as of Saturday! I waited until today to do her post because she had her well baby appointment and I wanted to include that in her post.


keeping my phone out of her mouth is a never ending job.

So here is what my little girl is up to

She weighs 19 lbs 4 oz (61st)
She is 28 1/2 inches tall (81st) she takes after her daddy here!
She is still in size 3 diapers and is wearing 9 month sized cloths. 
 She can fit into 12 months sleepers and pj's
She has been crawling for about 2 weeks now
She has pulled up to a standing position on her own
She loves to clap and pat her hand against her mouth while she is making noise.
She loves when I sing to her
She is still sleeping well, goes down between 8-8:30 and wakes up between 8:30-9
She takes two 1-1.5 hr naps a day.
She is beginning to develop some sass, she knows what she wants.
She LOVES food and she like to feed herself.
She has really taken an interest in animals. she loves to watch and touch our dogs, and she like to do the same with my moms kittens.
She has become a finger sucker!
proof!

this is my I'm sleepy cue.

She makes the funniest faces and even snorts sometimes!
She is starting to cling onto me sometimes when she is a little uncomfortable, I love that I make her feel safe! luckily, she warms up when people talk to her and say her name. 
She still loves her jump-a-roo
she loves to kiss her baby doll and even give me and daddy one once in a while!


Lily, you are SUCH a delight. I'm so thankful to be you momma.



No comments:

Post a Comment