Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween and a crawling baby!

My baby girl is officially crawling! Life will never be the same now that she is fully mobile. But it's adorable and this mommy couldn't be prouder. It was exciting today because my twin sister got to see Lily crawl over skype! Thank God for skype, it makes me so happy that we can still be involved in things even if we are 1000 miles apart.

We also really enjoyed Halloween. Lily was a cow, and we thought she just looked darling in her costume!



She was pretty well behaved as we went trick or treating. We only walked around for maybe 30 minutes, after all, the kid is only almost 9 months old. But mommy and daddy have enjoyed the candy she did collect. ha! poor kid. We went with a friend of ours and her little boy and Lily and Landon just love each other. He just says "baby! baby!" over and over again.
So cute!

I love my little family! can't wait for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment