Friday, November 12, 2010

I've got a whole new baby on my hands.

Crawling. Enough said.



Little miss is everywhere. Her favorites seem to be the kitchen, she loves the dog bowls. Thankfully a baby gate solved that, but that just made her look for some where else to get in to trouble. Enter fireplace. This is my biggest fear, all I can see is her busting her pretty little face on that thing. We're thinking of solutions for that, so if you have any idea's I'd love to hear them. This is new territory for me and mike. She honestly feels like a different baby, growing so much right in front of us. I was feeding her dinner last night and my adorable hubby turned to me and said " you know how if you put a goldfish in a small tank they wont grow? maybe we can put lily in a small box, and she won't get any bigger!" he was kidding, of course. But it's nice to have some one who has the same mix of happy and sad feelings when we think of how big she is getting. She pulled up to a standing position all by herself yesterday, it's so crazy to think she'll be walking soon. 

 how stinking cute does she look! so grown up!


One thing I am struggling with as she grows is solid foods. She wants food, she loves it and it terrifies me! She has had pancakes, chicken, mashed potato's, macaroni, other veggies, rice, Cheerios, and lots of other things... But I have this terrible, nagging fear of her chocking. She still eats baby food 3 times a day along with big people food, but I have a feeling she is over the baby food.


She was at my MIL work visiting with her daddy. This is how they kept her occupied! ha!

In her new "big girl baby seat"

She will be 9 months old tomorrow, so I will do a complete post Monday after her doctors appointment.

In other news, we booked our flight to key west to see my sister! I am beyond excited, but am so worried about flying with a 10 1/2 month old. ( that's how old she will be when we go) if you have any tips on flying with a baby PLEASE fill me in! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment