Friday, July 22, 2011

Mia's maternity photo shoot!

Once again, we had the best photographer do maternity photos for us. Katy Blevins always delivers the goods, and I am eternally thankful that just 3WEEKS after having twins she took the time out to take my photos. I was 37 weeks 6 days when she took them and though we rushed due to the devil mosquito's - I mean REALLY bad mosquito's! we got some great shots!


This one may be my favorite!



 Though I am feeling bigger than ever... and the 40 lbs I have put on ( double what I gained with Lily) make me feel less than " glowing"... these pictures make me feel so pretty during pregnancy. Even if my face is massive, ha.






Lily was more interested in the flowers and grass, but we managed to get a few with her also! can't believe she is about to be a big sister!




We can't wait to hold you in our arms miss Mia!




No comments:

Post a Comment