Tuesday, July 19, 2011

37 weeks!

Today I am 37 weeks 4 days pregnant. I am anxious for Mia to get here, but totally nervous too!
Things are going well, I am still working about 20 hours a week, and I am very proud of myself for that! because some days it is not easy. I had already had Lily by now during her pregnancy so some days I feel like how will I ever make it to my due date with being so uncomfortable. Sleep is off and on.. some nights are better than others. Mia is still moving great, and sometimes I am in physical pain due to her movements!  I am FINALLY getting maternity photos dome on Wednesday, so I am very excited for that! I also have an apt Friday, and am hoping to hear I have had some progress. last Thursday I was 1 cm dilated and still pretty thick so I knew it would still be a while. but who knows, really, it's all on Mia's time. I wish I had like a mom intuition on if labor was close but I have no idea. today I felt great and thought that she seems totally comfy in there. Other days I feel like she is going to fall out at any moment! ha ha. Mia is going to pick the perfect day for her to arrive, and I can't wait to meet her and see her sweet face!



Large and in charge, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment