Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little artist

Today me and Lily tried out her sidewalk chalk for the first time! I was in target the other day, and it was clearnced out for 68 cent! heck yeah! so I got one for her, and one for my nephew, Dylan. ( along with a few other good Clarence finds!) She enjoyed being outside and did ok coloring. She doesn't quite understand that she had to apply a little more pressure for the chalk to really show up, but I know the more we do it, the better she will get. 




Our weekend plans include another trip to Ocean breeze tomorrow, and I think we will try the chalk again too! This time daddy will join in on the fun! I am really trying to do as much stuff with Lily as possible, even if its just having fun playing on the the floor together. She has big changes coming and I hope she adjust alright. I am having tons of contractions ( though, they never get regular) and as of last Thursday I was 2 cm 50 % effaced! hopefully soon!!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment