Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where's Lilyyyyy?!

Lily has changed so much in the last few weeks. She has learned tons of new things, and I love it!
She recently decided her favorite this was to play peek a boo. For a while I had been covering up my face with my hands and I say "where's mommy... Here I am!" and she's go nuts giggling. Now she does it too!. she hasn't figured out putting her hands over her face yet but she ducks her head down in her arm and you hear her little giggles as you say "where's Lily?!" the she pops her head up and goes crazy when you say "there she is!" It just cracks me up. She will also grab my hands if she is in my lap and put them on my face to make me play peek a boo!



She has also learned to oat her arm across her mouth as she's making noise and she loves the sound it makes.

She's yells babababa all day, haha.

She also has started to hold my hands when I clap. When I sing patty cake she loves to put her hands over mine. it's just adorable.

time is just flyin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment