Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My sweet pea is 7 months old!

Seriously?! slow down. Lily is 7 months old as of Monday. I'm a little late with my post, Like always.

 This is SUCH a fun age, and although I miss my sweet 5 lb baby, I am loving the fun I am able to have with her now. I am stunned that we are now closer to her 1st birthday, then the day she was born. It still feels like yesterday to me! She is growing, and discovering new things everyday and I enjoy playing with her, and singing to her and really... doing just about anything with her :)

Here's what My 7 month old is up doing these days..

Modeling her new Halloween bow :-)


  • Lily Loves to be sung to, and anything That lights up or makes music.
  • She is getting to the age where she likes to be tossed up, spun around in my arms or anything involving us playing with her. She is a dare devil baby and loves to be danced with and tossed around ( in a baby friendly way, haha)
  • She is about 18 lbs
  • She is wearing 6 month cloths and size 3 diapers still.
  • She is sleeping through the night, but will have an occasional "off" night.
  • She has really started to notice Bailey and Riley. She loves to feel their fur and gets kisses from them.
  • She has discovered real food. She still has 3 jars of baby food a day along with cereal at 7 ish But she is reaching and begging for whatever me or Mike is eating. We have begun giving her little pieces.
  • She is a total ham, and loves any attention she gets. She LIGHTS UP as soon as you say her name and flash her a smile.
  • She thinks it's the coolest thing ever to check herself out in the mirror.
  • She is really splashing during bath time, I usually end up soaked too.
Lily is the absolute best thing in mine and Mike's Life. I never knew how fulfilled my life could be.

This precious baby reminds me EVERYDAY why I wanted to be a mother so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment