Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lily's first water park!

Friday Mike and I took Lily to Ocean Breeze water park. This park is close to my heart, This park was where me and Mike met and fell in love six years ago. 

 
2004. Holy cow I was tan.

Lily had a blast! we also brought along my twin sister, and Madison and Dylan. Everyone had so much fun and i'm glad we thought of it. We only went from about 5-7:30 pm it was perfect because it wasn't as hot outside, and the crowds were a little smaller. We spent most of our time in the kiddie section, but mike did go ride some of the bigger rides with Madison. that girl loves her some Jungle Falls.

Lily and Dylan LOVED little amazon. They just sat in the tubes and giggled away. 


Having so much fun!

Lily also really loved these little bouncy seat things they have set up...

Me and Mike decided next summer we are going to get season passes. Lily will be between 16-18 months next summer and it'll be perfect to just go for a few hours in the mornings, she'll be running around having a  blast.

My sis and her babies enjoying the pool

cheesy smiles
 

Can't wait to go back again!



No comments:

Post a Comment