Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Could it be?

Could it be, that my sweet little girl may be on track to permently sleeping through the night?! 
She is now consistinly sleeping through the night about 4 times a weeks. while the other 3 she still wakes up around 3:30-4 ish and then goes right back down. It's really exciting me because this is the most she's ever slept through the night. ( hope I don't jinx myself, ha) Teething is still kicking her butt, and her stuffy nose isnt helping but hopefuly her nose gets better and those teeth poke through. her 2 bottom teeth are RIGHT THERE!






Little Lady is learning to push up on her arms!


On another note, I am at a loss when it comes to my living room. it's such an awkward shaped room and it really only has one real way that we can put the couch on, (due to the fire place and entrance to the kitchen.) and I just can't find a way that I like. Everything just looks strange. I'm thinking we will need to buy new furniture. maybe starting fresh will help us arrange it in a way that I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment