Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthday boy!

I've been a bad blogger. I  haven't kept up with posting. I've been pretty busy between work, Lily Pie and helping My sister  with my nephews birthday. His Birthday was Saturday The 7th ( yes I'm almost a week late!) and I just can't believe he is One! The poor baby wasn't feeling too well. He isn't sick, But he has developed a lactose intolerance. He has thrown up soooo much over the past week. His doctor changed him to soy Formula/ Milk and so far he is doing much better. But because of all the vomiting he has lost a good amount of weight, so now we're trying to fatten him back up. On top of all that, he has to get tubes placed in his ears. After a year of almost constant ear infections, and fluid in his ear, he will hopefully get some relief from the tubes. Anyone have any experience with this? My sister is a little nervous about him getting it done.

Even though he had an upset tummy, He still seemed to enjoy his birthday.

My sweet Dylan, The day he was born
Me and Dylan on his First birthday!!

Lily had a blast at the party. Not only did she look adorable, But she loved all the attention she got! I can't believe she is going to be 6 months old tomorrow!

We had such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment