Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Mia update!

Today I am 20 weeks. halfway there! I am feeling good for the most part, just not sleeping well at all. Between getting up to use the bathroom, trying to get comfy, and one very active little girl, I'm exhausted. Guess I should get used to it, ha! 

We had an ultrasound this morning and all looks well! she is happy and healthy and a thumb sucker!

So cute! 
She weighs 12 oz and I think she looks just like her older sister did when she was that age in my belly.
Also, My cervix is still nice and long which is great news! we have our next appointment at 24 weeks, and then I'll be seen at 26 weeks also, since that is when the preterm labor started with Lily.  I am just so grateful knowing I have two healthy daughters. Can't ask for more than that!

Just for fun that is Lily on the top at 18 weeks 5 days and Mia on the bottom ( why am I not smart enough to make them side by side?! oh well.) at 20 weeks. Same nose and mouth! 








No comments:

Post a Comment