Monday, February 21, 2011

Lily turns ONE!

Last Sunday, my sweet girl turned one yeas old. Honestly, I feel insane when I say that. There is no way this year had already flown by... A year ago, this was our first family photo together.


Though I was totally out of it due to the devil itself - Magnesium sulfate
I can still remember the way I felt at that moment. It was a new beginning for me, for us, for our future. All I saw was this beautiful gift I was blessed with and I promised myself I wouldn't take a moment for granted.

This is the day of her birthday..

A year later, I still have those feelings, and I whole heatedly believe I have treasured every moment of this year. Sure, there has been rough parts but every moment of her first year has been the best moments of my life.


The day of her birthday My favorite photographer, Katy took her photos. As usual I love them!

This photo shows her personality perfectly. She is so sweet and playful and a little bit spunky. When I was a young girl and thought of my life, she is exactly what I saw. 


She is such a fun, bright happy kid. I call this her "party mode" pose. ha ha.

I wish I was able to really put into words they way she makes me feel, the way being a mother makes me feel, and the way seeing my husband be a father makes me feel.. but that is something I just can't articulate well enough for it to truly come out right.
 So I'll leave you with more cuteness from her birthday party and one year photos!










HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!


No comments:

Post a Comment