Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby number 2 update! ITS A ....

Whew.. with all that has been going on I have neglected to update about our little bean on the way!

on Friday I had an ultrasound to check the length of my cervix, we are monitoring this closer this time since Lily was trying to hard to come early. We want to avoid pre term labor again if possible. GOOD NEWS my cervix hasn't shortened at all which is a great sign! I was so relieved. They also spent a few minutes showing me Lily's little sister.. yes that's right

IT'S A GIRL!!! 

We are SO excited. Me and Mike were both rooting for another baby girl. We wanted Lily to have a sister, since they will be so close in age. PLUS... can we say matching outfits! ha ha

here I am at 16 weeks


everything is going great, feeling good and getting some energy back. So excited to meet miss MIA ROSE this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment