Sunday, October 10, 2010

weekend recap

Hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a pretty low key weekend. Friday night Lily had a sleep over at her aunt Danielle's. Me and mike went on a date! It was very nice to have some time together to enjoy a movie, though I missed Lily. This is the 2end time she has ever been some where over night, so it's hard for me to adjust when she is gone. We saw "life as we know it" I loved it. you'll cry, and laugh. perfect movie and is really cute. Mike really enjoyed it too! He said he also almost cried. I think it's the daddy in him now, ha! he's a little more sappy when it comes to things involving babies.

Saturday morning Mike had to work from about 7am to 12ish. So me, my mom, sister and Lily went to a few yard sales. She got tons of new toys and a great solid wood toy box. for only 10 bucks! can't beat that! After Mike came home we had a lazy Saturday. just hung around the house as a family. I really enjoyed it.

Today was an even lazier day. I had to work this morning so when I got home I just played with Lily and mike and we watched some football. Then we took a nice family nap, which I was thankful for because I really needed it!

These are from a few weeks ago. I didn't take any pictures this weekend... but I never posted these. so I figured I would :)





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment