Thursday, October 7, 2010

randoms tid bits/ Pumpkin patch

The past few weeks have been exhausting. Both me and Lily were sick. She is still taking antibiotics for her double ear infections. We seriously didn't sleep for 3 days straight. The one night she did sleep was in her swing. Thankfully we are both feeling much better. But then came 4 teeth. She is cutting her 2 top teeth and the 2 next to her bottom teeth. they have really been bothering her. Hopefully those suckers pop through soon.

We also had our first pumpkin patch experience. It didn't go as planned, ha ha. to say it simply 
Lily. Hated. It. 
She was ok for about 5 minutes while I snapped some pictures, then I wanted to sit her on the ground. That just WASN'T going to happen. she screamed anytime I sat her down after those first 5 minutes.  anytime I took her away from my body she would bunch up her legs and cling on to me. I originally thought maybe something was wrong. Lily likes everything so I was alarmed by her behavior change. Right before we went Lily had her first big accident in her little life. She was standing her her crib, which she is still very wobbly at, she let go and fell back and hit her head on the other side of the crib. Which resulted in the loudest.bang.ever. She didn't even cry. I sure did though. So as I was terrified of a head injury and telling Mike she needed to go to the ER, Mike ( Who is an EMT who knows a thing or 2 about if she really needed to go to the ER or not) said she was fine. She wasn't acting any different the kid just hated hay. He was right she really did just hate hay. even the hay ride wasn't that fun to her. Ha. We are going to try gain in a few weeks. we'll see. after all, she needs a new little pumpkin. My dog, Bailey ate hers. yes, ate it. 

here's a few pictures from our 
"not what I expected, thought she had a traumatic brain injury the whole time pumpkin patch adventure."

The one picture that she smiled for

 I love this one

"hmm, what's this?"
 " Mom! please oh please pick me up off of this terrible hay!"
 On the hay ride
 she liked it.. at first.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment