Friday, May 13, 2011

Miss Mia 28 weeks!

I am 28 weeks as of yesterday! time is just flying by!

Baby girl is doing great, and so am I, though I am definitely feeling the added weight. I have already gained as much weight as I did with Lily. I am 1 lb away from what I weighed the day I delivered her. That kind of shocked me! ha ha all for a good cause. I had my glucose test yesterday, so hopefully that went well. Also, as of 27 weeks my cervix was still closed and baby is up high! what a relief. It's so nice to be pregnant and not on bed rest! Work is getting a little hard, I stopped working 2 weeks ago during Lily's pregnancy so this is new territory for me, ha!

here's the big Ole belly in all its round goodness



I am just so thankful for this little one growing inside me!
our baby "sprinkle" is tomorrow so I'm off to get some last minute things ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment