Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lily is 5 Months old!

Today, My sweet little lady is 5 months old. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! I can't believe next month we will be celebrating her half birthday. Lily is doing so many new and exciting things. 

 
  • She can balance sitting up for about a minute, and then starts to fall, but she is getting better everyday.
  • She is rolling over every time we put her on her back and almost always sleeps on her belly. it scares me to death, but I must say.. she does sleep a lot better on her belly.
  • Speaking of sleep, she STILL, yes I said it, STILL doesn't sleep through the night. She will randomly do it about 2-3 times a week but its not permanent yet. I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I know when she is 18 I will long for one night when she wakes up and still needs me. 
  •  She is SO giggly. Always cracking up. She was laughing so hard tonight that she was spiting her cereal every where!
  • She loves the doggies, and loves when they bark.
  • She thinks swimming and bath time are the coolest thing ever.
  • She is still in size 2 diapers, but they are getting a little snug.
One thing is for sure. This Little girl has brought so much joy to my and mike's life. We are such lucky parents! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment